Admission Policy and Enrollment Application
At Duncanville High School Collegiate Academy, we take into consideration certain student populations as part of our recruitment efforts:
- Students who are first generation college goers
- Traditionally underrepresented populations in college
- Economically disadvantaged
- Students deemed to be at risk
To be considered for admission, scholars must:
- Attend at least one parent informational session.
- Complete the Duncanville High School Collegiate Academy application forms, including student and parent responses.
- Complete and sign the Compact Agreement of Support at the end of the application.
- Attend an advisory meeting.
- Make a commitment to attend the summer boot camp program as a freshman (in May of each year) as well as the Summer Bridge programs each year after until graduation.